CAD Engineer (for Vietnam plant)
- Participating Design Review, Design Feasibility of new project, understanding customer design, drawings and application on vehicle.
- Documentation of 3D and 2D drawings with tolerance for product manufacturing process, such as Layup mold, CNC Jig, Gluing Jig, Checking Fixture, and purchased components.
- Completing required drawings with quality of information to meet industrial standard and ready for approval on time.
- Ensuring compatibility of file for transmission with customers.
- Updating drawings to match with customer engineering level.
- Working with project team on technical issue which relates to information on drawings.
- Implementation and conform to company business operating procedures, customer requirements, industry standard, law and regulations.
- Minimum a bachelor degree in engineering field, Mechanical Engineer or Mold Engineering is preferred.
- Knowledgeable on CAD/CAM, NX is a plus.
- Experiences in automotive industry is preferred.
- Experiences on drawing from different OEM in automotive is a plus.
- Proficient English.
- Key person / Pioneer for starting a company in a new country.
- Growth opportunities in multifarious functions with comprehensive training programs.
- Empower work environment with dynamic teams, resourceful solutions and open for initiatives.
- Work experiences with multi-nation customers, supercar OEMs in all continents (100% export).
- Welcome all nationalities.
Interested? We look forward to knowing you!
Please submit your written e-mail application to:
ACTION COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY LIMITED