Finance Manager (New Automotive Tier1 Carbon fiber parts) (Vietnam Plant)
- In charge of all the financial and corporate activities of our VN company
• Manage day to day accounting operations and accounting book monthly closing;
• Ensure financial reporting in line with Vietnamese Accounting Standards;
• Ensure all accounting reports are accurate with on time submission to Management and HQ;
• Handle accounts reconciliation;
• Prepare statutory annual financial statements and statistics reports in line with local statutory requirements;
• Be focal point to work with government bodies, auditors, tax authorities;
• Prepare tax filing (licence tax, VAT, WHT, CIT, PIT, etc) and reconciliation with tax office;
• Assist in preparation of yearly budget;
• Ensure proper and complete retention of accounting, tax, corporate and legal documents per company policy and in line with local accounting/tax/legal requirements;
- Cash flow management.
• Monitor and plan daily cash flow;
• Monitor and handle suppliers’ payments;
• Handle bank reconciliation;
- In charge of employees’ payroll, tax deductions and local statutory deductions according to Vietnamese law.
- Expenses reports checking and monitoring all expenditures including petty cash and sales expenditure.
- Reporting to Group CEO (Western)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Professional Accounting qualification
- Possess Chief Accountant certificate
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of SAP Business one.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Organized, high commitment, result-oriented and possess integrity.
- Ability to work independently and highly meticulous.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office -Excel and Word.
Benefit / We offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Performance related bonuses.
- Great benefits like health benefit scheme, long service rewards.
- Attractive working environment, we believe in teamwork.
Interested? We look forward to knowing you!
Please submit your written e-mail application to:
Action Composites Hightech Industries