IE (Industrial Engineer)
- Management of standard time and capacity in plant
- Plant layout management.
- Be responsible for collecting related information of quality management system.
- Be responsible for training and evaluating technicians about technical, skills and performance.
- To make improvement about cost down and efficiency.
- College or above Degree in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering major.
- 3 years or above IE Engineer experience (Composites companies at priority).
- Good digital dealing skills.
- Good English abilities include listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Growth opportunities in multifarious functions with comprehensive training programs.
- Empower work environment with dynamic teams, resourceful solutions and open for initiatives.
- Work experiences with multi-nation customers, supercar OEMs in all continents (100% export)
- Welcome all nationalities.
Interested? We look forward to knowing you!
Please submit your written e-mail application to:
ACTION COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY LIMITED