Industrial Engineer (IE for Vietnam plant )
- Designing production floor layout, material flow, time study, line balancing, labor, WIP standard, line supply plan, shelves, trolleys, in plant boxes, and bins for each process to achieve Lean Manufacturing target each year.
- Studying overall production capacity, identify bottleneck (constraint), and apply I.E. techniques to maximize productivity with optimum level of resources.
- Supporting Production Manager and Project Manager on production cost estimation for potential new project.
- Periodically validating standard time, identifying the gap and inputting the update standard time in ERP for business reporting and further estimation.
- Implementing and conforming to company business operating procedures, customer requirements, industry standard, laws and regulations.
- Bachelor degree in I.E. engineering, MBA is a plus.
- Experiences in automotive industry – Production / Quality.
- Awareness of ISO/TS 16949, GMP, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, 5S, statistical techniques for I.E., OEE, Capacity Analysis, TPM, ERP, POKAYOKE, 6Sigma, certified internal auditor is a plus.
- Logical thinking, systematic problem solving, decision skill, communication skill, assertive and process oriented.
- Proficient English.
- Key person / Pioneer for starting a company in a new country.
- Growth opportunities in multifarious functions with comprehensive training programs.
- Empower work environment with dynamic teams, resourceful solutions and open for initiatives.
- Work experiences with multi-nation customers, supercar OEMs in all continents (100% export)
- Welcome all nationalities.
Interested? We are looking forward to knowing you!
Please submit your written e-mail application to:
ACTION COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY LIMITED