- Manage customer demand process “from order to delivery” to be effective and efficient as company targets
- Accurate Production Planning, Material Planning, Warehousing, Inventory, Receiving, Packing, Delivery with shipping documents and invoicing. The position excludes Sourcing & Purchasing, due to conflict of interest policy.
- Ensure production progress, delivery and capacity of company from development stage throughout mass production and EOP to meet contracted conditions between company and customers (ensure PDCA cycle)
- Ensure effective implementation and conformity with company business operating procedures and customer requirements, industry standard, law and regulations
- Cooperate with cross-functional team on development, continual improvement, preventive action and permanent corrective action on quality, delivery, and efficiency to achieve company targets
- Minimum a bachelor degree in any field, IE is preferred
- Years of experiences in manufacturing management with ERP system, automotive industry is a plus
- Excellent on MS Excel and mathematic logical formula
- Able to plan production which is high complexity and combination of men and machines operating process
- Project Management skill, logical and systematic thinking
- Proficient Chinese, English. Able to use German is a plus
- Diversified and challenging activities in an innovative and international working environment with market leader in manufacture of composite components
- Growth opportunities in multifarious functions with comprehensive training programs
- Empower work environment with dynamic teams, resourceful solutions and open for initiatives
- Work experiences with multi-nation customers, supercar OEMs in all continents (100% export)
- Direct communication and full support from CEO who possesses deep product& process know-how
- Welcome all nationalities
Interested? We are looking forward to knowing you!
Please submit your written e-mail application to:
Dongguan Action Composites LTD Co.
No.8 Longkou Road, Shigu Village, Tangxia Town 523729