Production Manager (for Vietnam plant)
- Managing production quality, capability and productivity from pre-launch stage throughout production and EOP.
- Ensuring effective implementation and conformity with company business operating procedures and customer requirements, industry standard, laws and regulations.
- Managing effective production planning, manufacturing, in-process quality, efficiency, TPM and delivery to meet customer’s demands without extra cost of expeditions.
- Leading continual improvement, preventive action and permanent corrective action on quality, delivery, efficiency to achieve company targets and business objectives.
- Indoctrinating quality mindset, quality policy, concept of GMP and automotive standards to all levels of employee.
- Minimum a bachelor degree in engineering field, Industrial Engineering is preferred, MBA is also a plus.
- Experiences in automotive industry – Production/Logistics
- Knowledgeable about ISO/TS 16949, GMP, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, Lean Manufacturing Management, 5S, OEE, Capacity Analysis, TPM, ERP, POKAYOKE, 6Sigma, Shop floor Management, certified internal auditor is a plus.
- Logical thinking, systematic problem solving, supervisory skill, professional leadership skills as a role-model to organization.
- Proficient English.
- Good communication skills.
- Key person / Pioneer for starting a company in a new country.
- Growth opportunities in multifarious functions with comprehensive training programs.
- Empower work environment with dynamic teams, resourceful solutions and open for initiatives.
- Work experiences with multi-nation customers, supercar OEMs in all continents (100% export).
- Direct communication and full support from CEO who possesses deep product& process know-how.
- Welcome all nationalities.
Interested? We look forward to knowing you!
Please submit your written e-mail application to:
ACTION COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY LIMITED