Project Manager Assistant (Vietnam Plant)
- Communicating with stakeholders and other departments regarding to project needs and goals.
- Contributing to the planning and development of projects.
- Supporting the coordination and management of projects.
- Researching information as required.
- Performing administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Keeping track of and reporting on project progress.
- Completing any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Degree in business management or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience in project management or a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Growth opportunities in multifarious functions with comprehensive training programs.
- Empower work environment with dynamic teams, resourceful solutions and open for initiatives.
- Work experiences with multi-nation customers, supercar OEMs in all continents (100% export).
- Welcome all nationalities.
Interested? We look forward to knowing you!
Please submit your written e-mail application to:
ACTION COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY LIMITED