Quality System Manager (Vietnam Plant)
- Establishing, implementation, maintaining and ensuring continual improvement of quality management system to conform to (IATF16949) ISO TS 16949 standard.
- Promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
- Organizing the annual internal audit.
- Minimizing the findings in customer audit, third-audit, as well as the Quality cost for the Company
- Taking care about the Quality Policy “Be a trustful organization with high efficiency & zero defect.”
- Meeting targets – SOP, production volume, quality of process and product.
- Conformity of APQP and PPAP requirements.
- Minimum a bachelor degree in engineering field, Mechanical engineer is preferred.
- Experiences in automotive industry - Quality Assurance
- Knowledgeable about ISO/TS 16949 (IATF16949), APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, Lean Manufacturing Management, Inspection, familiar or certified VDA 6.3 auditor is a plus.
- Good management and communication skills, logical and systematic thinking.
- Proficient English.
- Key person / Pioneer for starting a company in a new country.
- Growth opportunities in multifarious functions with comprehensive training programs.
- Empower work environment with dynamic teams, resourceful solutions and open for initiatives.
- Work experiences with multi-nation customers, supercar OEMs in all continents (100% export).
- Welcome all nationalities.
Interested? We look forward to knowing you!
Please submit your written e-mail application to:
ACTION COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY LIMITED