Technical Manager (Vietnam Plant)
- Responsible for management of the Product Development, Engineering, Process Development and Industrial Engineering Teams.
- Establishing, implementation, maintaining and ensuring continual improvement of quality management system to conform to ISO TS 16949 standard.
- Supporting the Production department for Improvement of projects.
- Management, motivation and development of subordinates.
- Technical budget, projects transferred to the mass production.
- R&D for the competitive products, process, material and machines as well as patent.
- Meeting targets – SOP, production volume, quality of process and products, conformity of APQP and PPAP requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or materials field.
- Experience in the Position of Technical Manager in Automotive Industry, experience with Composites Materials for Automotive, Aircraft Sporting goods.
- Direct experience with ISO/TS 16949, ISO 9001, Lean Manufacturing, APQP, PPAP, MSA, FMEA, 7 QC tools, TQM, SPC and other problem solving techniques etc.
- Knowledge about 3D CAD Systems (Catia).
- Good command of English, good computer skills MS (word, excel…)
- Have good systematic thinking, analytical skill.
- Good and strong leadership skill on communication, presentation, interpersonal skill and others those are necessary to do this job without conflict.
- Growth opportunities in multifarious functions with comprehensive training programs.
- Empower work environment with dynamic teams, resourceful solutions and open for initiatives.
- Work experiences with multi-nation customers, supercar OEMs in all continents (100% export).
- Direct communication and full support from CEO who possesses deep product& process know-how.
- Welcome all nationalities.
Interested?We look forward to knowing you!
Please submit your written e-mail application to:
ACTION COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY LIMITED