ACTION COMPOSITES is an aspiring and global operating company. We are specialist in development, design and production of carbon composite components. Our clients are European manufacturer as well as Japanese large volume manufacturer. With our factory located in Vietnam and future-oriented technology, our growth knows no boundary.
- Production and Capacity planning
- Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimising costs
- Take ownership of material planning issues that arise, including over or under delivery and take any follow up actions especially in the event of material shortages that affect production
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions
- Manage inventory risk and ensure that contingency plans are in place
- Seek and recommend solutions to overcome issues arising in order to meet production requirements and address operational risks
- Design, develop and implement flexible solutions to aid business efficiency, drive process improvements and add value
- Support continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure that professional and consistent materials planning processes are applied across the business
- Ensure that any Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) is effective and that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required
- Investigate and implement system enhancement initiatives
- Ensure the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and inventory accuracy at all times and manage and control inventory levels and movements
- Take overall responsibility for obsolete parts process and ensure business is left with minimum liability and minimal waste
- Oversee labelling processes to ensure correct parts/finished assemblies reach correct customers at the correct time
- Ensure strategic and operational information, reports and metrics are available to share with others in the business as and when required
- Report on achievement of targets and identify any corrective action
- Thời gian làm việc: from Monday to Saturday, Note: 2 Saturday off/ month.
- Đồng nghiệp: Active, friendly, team work.
- Company transportation from District 2, Thu Duc District, Bien Hoa city to Nhon Trach.
- Proven experience of MPL in manufacturing environment with knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes
- Experiences with Advanced Production planning with special ERP Software.
- Experience with SAP B1
- Ideally degree qualified in a relevant commercial or engineering
- Experience of inventory, stock, distribution and replenishment planning of materials and products
- Awareness of ISO/TS 16949, GMP, OEE, Capacity Analysis, TPM, ERP POKAYOKE, 6Sigma… is prefered.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the same position
- Incentive bonus
- Training & Development
- Travel opportunities
- Health checkup
- Salary review
Interested? We are looking forward to knowing you!
Please submit your written e-mail application to:
Action Composites Hightech Industries
Road No 4 Nhon Trach Industrial Zone III – Phase 2
Hiep Phuoc Town, Nhon Trach District,
Dong Nai Province, Vietnam