CAM Programming Engineer (m/f/x)
Location: Dong Nai Province (Vietnam)
ACTION COMPOSITES is an aspiring and global operating company. We are specialist in development, design and production of carbon composite components. Our clients are European manufacturer as well as Japanese large volume manufacturer. With our factory located in Vietnam and future-oriented technology, our growth knows no boundary.
PARTICIPATE: Your tasks
- Be responsible for establishing CNC program and prepare process parameter data sheet.
- Ensuring the trimmed parts satisfy the dimension and cosmetic requirements.
- Providing suggestion and evaluation regarding trimming jig from practice experience perspective
- Be responsible for manage 5S of CNC office and CNC machines.
- Should have responsibility for manage of process data.
- Be responsible for collect the date of quality management system.
- Training and evaluating programmer and operator.
- Performing any issues delegated by superior.
BRING WITH YOU: Your profile
- 3-5 years’ experience working as CNC engineer or Programmer in a similar industry or mold making industry.
- 1-2 year’s composite’s part trimming experience is preferred.
- At least college degree in engineering or technology, bachelor’s degree preferred.
TOGETHER: Our offer
- Transportation from HCM and Bien Hoa
Interest aroused? We look forward to meeting you!
Please submit your written e-mail application to:
Nhon Trach III IP, Nhon Trach, Dong Nai, Vietnam