Process Engineer (m/f/x)
Location: Dong Nai Province (Vietnam)
ACTION COMPOSITES is an aspiring and global operating company. We are specialist in development, design and production of carbon composite components. Our clients are European manufacturer as well as Japanese large volume manufacturer. With our factory located in Vietnam and future-oriented technology, our growth knows no boundary.
PARTICIPATE: Your tasks
- Be responsible for conducting feasibly study and submitting the report.
- Reviewing product and tooling design with consideration of process and manufacturing.
- Leading the process implement, preparing process-related documents such as working instructions, ensuring the on-time delivery of samples, sassed conducting the troubleshooting and problem solving
- Handing over the product development to launch team in pilot run, ensuring all the necessary data are provided and documents are updated, and supporting the launch team and production until the first pilot run summary
- Conducting trial-out build and optimization and collecting information for lesson-learned database through the whole product development process
- Supporting any R&D activities/projects in technical department
BRING WITH YOU: Your profile
- At least college degree in engineering or technology, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Hands-on experience in using 2D/3D software
- Hands-on experience in a manufacturing
- Working knowledge of APQP, FEMA, MSA, SPC and PPAP is desired
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
TOGETHER: Our offer
- Transportation from HCM and Bien Hoa
Interest aroused? We look forward to meeting you!
Please submit your written e-mail application to:
Nhon Trach III IP, Nhon Trach, Dong Nai, Vietnam