Robot Automation Engineer
Location: Dong Nai Province (Vietnam)
PARTICIPATE: Your tasks
- Keep the Automation line and robots working smoothly.
- Monitor and analyze system performance data to identify areas for improvement.
- Train and mentor staff members in the use of industrial automation systems (manager level only).
- Setup and build WI (work instruction) & maintain all relevant technical documentation.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, ensuring timely completion of all works.
BRING WITH YOU: Your profile
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, Automation Engineering, or related field.
- Knowledge of PLCs, Kuka Robots, Yaskawa robots and other industrial automation systems
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical problems.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with safety regulations and safety protocols applicable to industrial automation systems.
Interest aroused? We look forward to meeting you!
Please submit your written e-mail application to: