Location: Dong Nai Province (Vietnam)
ACTION COMPOSITES is an aspiring, global company. We are specialist in the development, design and production of carbon composite components. Our clients are European manufacturers as well as Japanese large volume manufacturer. With our factory located in Vietnam and future-oriented technology, our growth knows no boundary.
- Support the implementation and ensure that the requirements of the Quality Management System are put into practice on a permanent basis
- Develop, implement, and maintain a robust reporting system of company performance to VAC management at appropriate intervals
- Implement internal audit activity with records, follow up and verify effectiveness of corrective actions
- In charged of preparing PPAP of new products to meet customer requirement.
- Responsible for creating and updating the control plan of the product
- Assist on the completion of process flow charts, FMEA
- Monitor and analyze recorded data to prevent failure during serial production
- Lead daily scrap meeting to ensure the quality information is given to the stakeholder timely and correctly
- Organize CFT to perform problem solving through PDCA
- Create and establish SIP, WI at QC station to ensure the product quality implemented
- Lead CFT team on customer complaint/ 8D topic
- Cooperate with counterpart in ACA on product quality issue and customer satisfaction
- Assist Technical Manager and Customer Services in warranty analysis and return sales from customer plants as required
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering field or higher
- Minimum 2 years in related experience (quality engineering) preferably in the automotive business
- Experience with 5 core tool, 7 QC tools, and other problem-solving techniques, etc.
- Certified VDA 6.3 or IATF 16949 internal auditor is a plus
- Ability to read 2D drawing, technical datasheet, testing requirement and other regulation, etc.
- Knowledge of data analysis and data visualization
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Good English communication skills
- Thử việc: 60 days
- Thời gian làm việc: from Monday to Saturday, Note: 2 Saturday off/ month.
- Đồng nghiệp: Active, friendly, team work.
- Phúc lợi: Company transportation from District 2, Thu Duc District/ Bien Hoa to Nhon Trach.
Interest aroused? We look forward to meeting you!
Please submit your written e-mail application to:
Nhon Trach III IP, Nhon Trach, Dong Nai, Vietnam.